What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How To Make Money Buying and Selling Gold – Gold Buying System
- A bonus package that contains all of the ads, flyers and invitations you need to market your business
- My personal list of refiners who will pay between 85% – 92% for your gold
- All of the ads, flyers and invitations you need to market your business.
- My No Questions Asked, 100%, 60-day Money-back guarantee!
- 50 page eBook, How to Make Money Buying and Selling Gold
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Make Money Gold scores 66.85/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.make-money-gold.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: make-money-gold.com you’ll also be taken through to make-money-gold.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)